[one_half_first] [ls_pricing plan=”Individual” cost=”$195″ per=”per 50 min session” button_url=”http://www.emotionallyconnected.com/contact/” button_text=”Book Now” color=”green” button_color=”green” button_target=”self” button_rel=”nofollow”]
[/ls_pricing] [/one_half_first][one_half_last] [ls_pricing plan=”Couples and Families” cost=”$290″ per=”per 80 min session” button_url=”http://www.emotionallyconnected.com/contact/” button_text=”Book Now” color=”blue” button_color=”blue” button_target=”self” button_rel=”nofollow”]
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Who is my mental health insurance benefits with?
Often mental health benefits are carved out to a third party company.
- How much is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance and how much is it?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the usual and customary fee for therapy session codes 90834 (individual) and 90847 (family & couples) ?
- Is approval required prior to beginning therapy?
- Does my coverage change if there is a parity diagnosis?
- What if I can’t manage the fee’s involved with therapy?
If the full fee is not manageable, Bess offers a reduced fee on a limited basis. Additionally, she is able to help you locate mental health services in the community to support your needs.