I'm a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in child, adolescent and family therapy, as well as couples counseling. I'm married with two beautiful children and maintain a private practice in Calabasas, CA.
With over 15 years experience as a psychotherapist, I currently serve those who are looking to connect emotionally with their loved ones and develop their true self. As a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients, I pride myself on creating a secure and safe place for my clients to create the peaceful and loving relationships we all search for.
- Advanced studies in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (Psychological Doctorate, Psy.D. to be completed in 2015)
- Masters of Science in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy Emphasis (Conferred in 2004)
- MFC 43708 from the Board of Behavioral Sciences of California
- LPCC 823 from the Board of Behavioral Sciences of California
CERTIFICATES and ENDORSEMENTS
- Specialized training for children with special needs from the Child Development Institute 2002-2011
- Birth to 5 years Mental Health Specialist endorsement from the California Center for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health
- Reflective Supervision Facilitator II from the California Center for Infant-Family and Early Childhood Mental Health
- Advanced practice in Emotionally Focused Couples Counseling (EFT) from The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy